Natures Formulae Health Products Ltd. is located in Kelowna, BC. We are proud of our dedicated and enthusiastic organization of individuals, each of whom is a committed and loyal employee. We are always on the lookout for eager and hard-working individuals who would like to join our team! We offer a competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package for longer term employees.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career in a position here at Natures Formulae, please forward your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com. Thank you for your interest in Natures Formulae, we will only contact those individuals chosen for an interview.
Current Opportunities: Account Managers, Sales Dept.
Natures Formulae Health Products Ltd. is leading developer and manufacturer of Natural Health Products based in Kelowna BC that offers innovative, quality, turn-key solutions to our clients and we are seeking a dynamic and enthusiastic individuals to join our growing Sales Team.
The primary focus of this position is to work with our existing customers to assist them in getting their natural health products ready for the North American marketplace. Approximately 80% of your time will be spent in taking care of existing business and customers, with 20% of your time focusing on new business development. This is an inside sales position, with the majority of these sales being accomplished by phone and email. Occasional travel to tradeshows may be required.
Preference will be given to those individuals with at least 5 years of proven sales experience, with the majority of those years being in account management and new business development. We will however consider candidates who are new to sales but who have the “right stuff” and are eager to learn (training will be provided).
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Repeat selling to existing clients, with a focus on up-selling and cross-selling products and services to existing and prospective clients.
- Managing 50+ active accounts by taking orders and ensuring prompt and professional service and delivery, following orders through the system while helping to manage customer expectations and deadlines, handling account and order issues, identifying new product development opportunities.
- Prospecting for new business by: making prospecting calls, contacting past prospects and customers, attending occasional tradeshows, asking for referrals.
Skills and Abilities:
- Positive attitude and proven track record of working in team environment.
- Goal orientated and can define those goals to management.
- Creative problem solver and opportunity finder.
- Strong organization and time-management skills.
- Excellent communicator with an eye for the details.
- Ability to establish and meet work priorities and deadlines in a dynamic environment.
- Comfortable (and available) attending occasional weekend tradeshows.
- Has sold successfully in a moderate to lengthy selling cycle (3-12 months).
- Proven experience of having managed multiple accounts simultaneously.
- Familiar on use and importance of a CRM system, computers and reporting systems (MS – Word & Excel).
- Proven negotiation experience and understands the difference and importance between revenue and profit.
- Familiar with process of providing quotes and documentation in past sales roles.
- Must be able to demonstrate past experience of taking a prospect all the way through to a sale, only over the phone.
- Ability to get past the “gatekeeper” and get to the “decision-maker”.
- Ability to qualify opportunities fast and early in the sales process.
- Successfully manage and navigate a sales process with multiple decision-makers.
- Familiar with sales quota systems, sales targets, measurements and reporting.
- Consistently achieved growth targets set by management.
- This position provides a competitive compensation package to the right individual and includes a base salary and commission program, and extended medical and dental benefits.
*No phone calls or drop-ins please.